Saturday, June 13, 2009

Endless Walt.

Current Situation
Welcome to my site, please feel free to take anything from my page. The site has not been updated in an extremelely long time. Quite frankly, maintaining this website everyday has jus gotten boring for me. I'm leaving the site up for those that still enjoy Gundam Wing as much as I do. Please remember that my inbox is still open and everyone is still welcome to email me at anytime with a question or what not. I will most likely reply to you within a day or two.

Also, please remember to read what I have on the site. I didn't spend hours typing stuff up for nothing.

NEWS FLASH!! MP3 Files are back up on the server, however, because of the downloading error, I had to change them to ZIP files. If you want to download and listen to them, you must have some sort of unzipping software on your machine. I'll see if I can't get any other good MP3 Files up on the server. Enjoy them, I don't know how steady they'll be though. If there are any errors....CONTACT ME!!

Purchase Models
Models can be purchased by clicking the banner above this page. Please search for the Gundam model you would like to purchase. My site DOES NOT sell the models, but the company above does have plenty of them in stock. Remember if you are looking for models to purchase online, the ad at the top of this page will help you. They have almost all the models that are listed in my model guide section.

The Cotillion
This main part of the site. Here, you'll find information about the website and how you can contact me. I have my information page for those that want to read more about me. Please take note to read the FAQ section, so it will better help you before contacting me. My Awards part of the site is a bunch of awards that the Endless Waltz Cotillion has qualified for. The Links section is a place of my favorite websites, some of which were submitted by people who came to my site. Feel free to email me if you want your site added, but please remember to read my rules and guidelines in submitting your page. The Mailbag section is a place where you can read the dumb and stupid emails people have sent to me.

Characters
This is the part of the website where you will learn about the characters of the website. Read their biographies and learn about their personalities, inside and outside of battle.

Information
Here, you can learn about the different mobile suits in Gundam Wing and Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. Read about their weaknesses and strengths. Their are also summaries to both series and a model guide for those that want to buy the models. To purchase the models, click on the banner at the top of my website and search for them to purchase online.

Multimedia
Possibly the most visited section on the site. Images of just the Gundam Wing characters can be found here as well as images of the mobile suits from Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz. I've also got a sounds page, where you can download songs and sounds from the series as well.

Note, songs are back up online. DOWNLOAD AWAY!!

Top News
This section along the navigation bar displays the top news relating to Gundam Wing. If you have any important news about the Anime world, then please notify me.

Poll
The poll is what will help you, the visitor, in what needs to be done with the site. Once I'm not as lazy anymore, I will update the site according to the stats of the poll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment